Saturday, January 5, 2013

3/4 grindathon






Worked on the 3/4 view and some Andrew Loomis styled animated skeletons today.  I had a rough day today.  I really did not feel like drawing and I started to get discouraged because I realize I have months, even years to go before I can put on paper what I see in my head.  But I will persevere, I know every artist has bad days.  Apologies for the fast scans, I'm about to go hang out with friends and I wanted to get these in to show my progress.  I'm almost done with this current sketchbook which is simply too large for this printer.  I'll switch to a smaller one soon!

I also experimented with a mechanical pencil.  It's definitely refreshing to not have to sharpen it every five minutes!  Just a few clicks and you're set!

No comments:

Post a Comment